You can enter online here:
PDF Entry Form
You can download an entry form here:
Gates will be closed when your Riders Briefing commences and all entering venue after that time will be charged gate admission.
- Vehicle Access to the Pits will be closed after Briefing each day- access will reopen later in afternoon-under Event Co-ordinators direction.
- All vehicles arriving after briefing will park in designated parking area.
- Sunday Riders – free gate entry on Saturday will be permitted after 2.30pm- but access to Pits closed – will reopen later in afternoon between races under Event Co-ordinators direction.
- This is a Safety measure being taken to eliminate traffic behind the Start Gate and over Bridge area.
- Saturday riders will receive 1 x free gate pass for Sunday following Saturday’s race programme.
30th – 31st January 2021
Copthorne Hotel Palmerston North has kindly offered riders, supporters & spectators of the 2020 Woodville MotoX Grand Prix a package of $115 bed and breakfast for up to 2 people (Superior room types).
To make a booking, please contact the hotel directly on 06 356 8059 or email Copthorne.firstname.lastname@example.org
*23rd January to 27th January 2020.
Please quote the booking reference code #8693913.